About Adele Richmond
Hypnotherapy & Coaching
To give you a flavour of the type of person I am, here are a few notes about what inspires me:
- finding meaning in life and a sense of the interconnectedness of all things;
- stories that demonstrate this interconnectedness and where individuals overcome adversity;
- art and language that invokes a response from soul;
- a desire to make a difference to people, animals and the planet in whatever small way I can.
What I like doing:
- walking my dog, Beanz, in nature;
- cooking generally but particularly spicy curries and tagines
- reading and learning
- going on training courses and workshops
- travelling and visiting places of interest
- listening to music
Some of my journey and understanding of astrology, archetypes and why I have brought them into my work as therapist:
I discovered astrology around the age of fourteen and had a strong inner response to it. I was captivated by the possibility of discovering a way of understanding myself and others and that the inherent design and patterns of the Cosmos were knowable and meaningful. However, in my youth I could not comprehend astrology in a way that made sense to me at the time. The Newtonian physics cause and effect model does not really sit well when you apply it to astrology and it wasn’t until much later that I began to understand astrology from other perspectives: a symbolic landscape, an archetypal perspective and from an esoteric, metaphysical perspective.
I think Astrology offers a way to find further meaning as part of the healing journey. Symbols and archetypes resonate on an unconscious level and through working with them we can explore the inner landscape and find ways of moving forward in our lives that offers purpose and meaning.
If you would like to discuss please get in contact with me. I offer a free 30 minute consultation. If you would like to read more about my approach there is further information on the website. Please have a look around.